CALL FOR NOMINATIONS FOR SEOUL TEST OF TIME AWARD
We would like to allow the entire Web community to submit nominations for the Seoul Test of Time Award to be awarded at the Web Conference, 2021 to be held in in Ljubljana, Slovenia. Inaugurated in 2014, the Seoul Test of Time Award is made possible by the generous contribution of the organizers of WWW2014 held in Seoul, South Korea.
This year, we will consider papers that were published in the research track of the conference proceedings any time before 2011, and most preferably after 2000. They should have demonstrated over the years a significant scientific, technical, industrial, and social impact.
Nominators should have no conflict of interest with any of the authors of the paper, and should have published in the research track of the conference in the past. Submissions should be uploaded to easychair https://easychair.org/conferences/?conf=twc2021seoultot before Dec 15, 2020, with the nominator filling the fields of the submission form as follows :
- Address for Correspondence: The nominator should enter his/her own details in that field
- Author Information: The nominator should enter his/her own details in that field
- Title and Abstract: The nominator should enter the title of the paper in the Title field and use the abstract field for his/her supporting case. In addition to evidence of significant scientific, technical, industrial, and social impact, the nominator should give a full reference to his/her own previous relevant publications at the conference and indicate whether s/he would like his identify to remain confidential.
- No COI: it is imperative for this checkbox to be selected for the nomination to be considered
- Paper: The nominator should upload the pdf of the nominated paper as it appeared in the proceedings
Should you need any additional information, please send inquiry to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thanks for your interest in the Web Conference.
Yoelle Maarek, on behalf of the Selection Committee of the Seoul Test of Time Award of the Web Conference